Transfusion therapy clinical principles and practice 3rd edition 9781563953071 medicine health science books amazoncom. Available in hardcover aiming for the niche between more comprehensive references and less detailed handbooks this text provides guidance for clinicians. This edition features the latest discussions and findings in transfusion therapy and fills a niche between the handbook and weightier compendia and provides guidance . Transfusion therapy clinical principles and clinical events that require transfusion and they delineate an excellent approach to proper use of transfusion . Edited by paul mintz 481 pp with illus bethesda md american association of blood banks 1999 transfusion therapy clinical principles and practice represents
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.