Transferrin a glycoprotein synthesized by all vertebrates acts as the vehicle for transporting iron and possibly other transition elements between different sites . Get this from a library transferrin the iron carrier simon welch. The iron carrier transferrin is upregulated in retinas from patients with age related macular degeneration
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.