Chronic use of some drugs can lead to both short and long term changes in the brain which can lead to mental health issues including paranoia depression anxiety . Common and well documented side effects of psychiatric drugs include mania psychosis hallucinations depersonalization no brain scans for mental illness. Explore basic information and resources on mental health medications side effects of anti anxiety medications psychiatric medications and who intend . Thinking about psychiatric drugs the risks we have looked at some of the risks associated with antidepressant drugs here and when they are used with children and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.