Principles of neuropsychopharmacology has 12 ratings and 2 reviews kopec said this textbook is quite accessible to those whom have basic knowledge of n. Principles of neuropsychopharmacology robert s feldman university of massachusetts jerrold s meyer university of massachusetts linda f quenzer university of hartford. This comprehensive survey of neuropsychopharmacology is unique in its breadth of coverage from molecular to behavioural pharmacology and from basic animal studies . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for principles of neuropsychopharmacology at amazoncom read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.