The international parkinson and movement disorder society mds is a professional society of over 4500 clinicians scientists and other healthcare professionals . How many movement disorders are there learn about the many types of these neurological conditions and how theyre diagnosed and treated. Parkinsons disease is a slowly progressive disorder that affects movement muscle control and balance part of the disease process develops as cells are destroyed
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.