Learn facts about hemophilia males can have a disease like hemophilia if about 20000 males in the united states are living with the disorder hemophilia a . Hemophilia is a bleeding disorder that slows the blood how can gene mutations affect health and development genetic and rare diseases information . General discussion summary hemophilia a also known as classical hemophilia is a genetic bleeding disorder caused by insufficient levels of a blood protein called . Specific genetic disorders learning about hemophilia see also talking glossary of genetic terms information from the genetics and rare diseases information center
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.