Established during the past 40 years guided and modified by clinical evidence and experience over time the infectious diseases society of america fever and neu. Febrile neutropenia is a potentially dangerous and serious health concern that occurs when the patient has two conditions a fever febrile and a low number of white blood cells known as neutrophils in their blood neutropenia. Webmd discusses the symptoms causes and treatment of neutropenia an immune system condition that may lead to infections. The development of febrile neutropenia during a course of chemotherapy is not only a life threatening complication it can also lead to a decision to reduce chemotherapy intensity in subsequent treatment cycles thus putting patient outcomes at risk although there are strategies available for the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.