What is the spleen and what causes an enlarged spleen splenomegaly the spleen sits under your rib cage in the upper left part of your abdomen toward your back it is an organ that is part of the lymph system and works as a drainage network that defends your body against infection a spleen is . The spleen is an organ above the stomach under the ribs certain diseases may cause a spleen to swell a damaged spleen may need removed read more. Enlarged spleen learn about spleen location spleen pain and other symptoms and possible causes and treatments for splenomegaly. Learn about overview of the spleen from the home version of the merck manuals
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.