A peripheral blood stem cell transplant involves infusing stem cells into a patient to reboot the immune system first the patient is given high dose chemotherapy . There are 3 types of stem cell transplants based on who donates the cells autologus allogenic and syngeneic. Allogeneic allo stem cell transplantation using cells donated by another person anemia a condition caused by a lack of red blood cells the cells . Doctors also treat some blood diseases with stem cell transplantsin the past what is a stem cell transplant bone marrow transplant. A blood stem cell transplant is a medical procedure used to treat people with a variety of life threatening diseases more than 50000 people worldwide undergo a
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.